CFTTC APPLICATION TO PRESENT INFORMATION
The Creating Futures through Technology Conference (CFTTC) is recognized nationally as a venue where some of the top instructors, administrators and IT professionals come together to share their strategies, methods, and best practices with their peers. We encourage those in K12, higher education, workforce development, policy, and research to share their experiences as well. Please take time to submit an Application to Present, so that others, and ultimately students, can benefit from Digital Transformation in education.
How to Submit
Complete the online form to submit your Application to Present after you have read this page. If you are unable to submit your application online, please email email@example.com for further instructions.
The 2022 Creating Futures through Technology Conference invites you to submit an application to present for consideration for one of the nearly 40 sessions to be held on Thursday, March 03, 2022 thru Friday, March 04, 2022. Session content should focus on technology in education for today and for the future. CFTTC welcomes applications from professionals representing all levels of education, all focus areas, specialists, and business and industry experts.
PROGRAM FOCUS AREAS
THEME: IMAGINE IT...
In keeping with the theme, successful proposals might address the following areas of focus:
- Emerging Technology - focuses upon the latest developments and innovations contributing to the creation of new technologies and the transformation of existing technologies in higher education and industry.
- Digital Transformation - focuses upon the process of using digital technologies to create new – or modify existing – business and educational processes, culture, and student and faculty experiences to meet changing business and educational requirements.
- Technical – focuses upon the technology, resources, and policies necessary to build the technology infrastructure for effective teaching, learning, and administration in the higher education environment.
CFTTC is pleased to provide a complimentary conference registration per accepted presentation for the Lead Presenter presenting at the conference. Additional co-presenters MUST register and pay for the conference.
Each application goes through a process of being reviewed and evaluated by a committee using the following criteria:
- Interest to conference attendees;
- Content of presentation;
- Focus area/intended audience.
How to Submit a Good Application
To help increase the chances of your application being selected, use the following tips to make your presentation stand out.
- Apply on time. You have from now until midnight Monday, November 15, 2021 to submit. Applications are not accepted after the deadline.
- Create catchy session titles that are short and not too lengthy.
- Write concise session descriptions that make it clear what you are presenting, who will benefit, and how it fits the needs of today's professionals.
- Select the appropriate focus area description. If a reader has an application that does not fit the focus area, it generally receives a lower ranking.
- Provide accurate contact information.