Closed Schools and Transcript Requests
In Mississippi, CPSCR registered schools are required to place their students’ transcripts with a custodial party to maintain and distribute those records at the student’s request. Many times, students are looking for records more than 10 years old. However, these records are not always accessible.
CPSCR has custodial possession of transcripts for the following listed schools ONLY:
- Performance Training Institute
- Moore Career College (Jackson & Hattiesburg)
- Coastal Training Institute
- Virginia College (Online, Biloxi & Jackson)
- Neely Business College
*Contact the CPSCR office at email@example.com for information on records from these institutions.
For questions on the availability of closed school transcripts or letters, you may contact Megan Akins at 601-576-1561 or Kim Verneuille at 601-432-6185.
For information to obtain transcripts from Magnolia Bible College, Mary Holmes College, Phillips Jr. College, Prentiss Institute, Wesley College, or Wood College, visit the Mississippi Commission on College Accreditation website.
For ITT Technical Institute, those records can be obtained by visiting the Parchment website.
- For Virginia College, Brightwood, Ecotech Institute, and Golf Academy of America, those records and diplomas can be obtained by visiting the Parchment website.
- For Antonelli College, those records can be obtained from the school through February 2020. After February, those records will be available from Parchment (www.parchment.com).
- For the Jackson campus, contact the school at 601-317-8206.
- For the Hattiesburg campus, contact 601-641-2274.
- If you need to request information on any other school, please click on the Closed School List to view a list of closed schools or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We may be able to provide you with information or a closed school letter.
- $10.00 for each paper transcript request. (Transcripts are only sent by postal mail within 5 days of receipt of payment.) A digital copy of a transcript is free of charge but can only be sent via email.
- We cannot send transcripts via E-script. Official transcripts must be mailed. It is the requester's responsibility to plan ahead in order to meet application deadlines.
- CPSCR only accepts money orders made payable to the Commission on Proprietary Schools & College Registration.
- The Transcript Request Form outlines the information required to fulfill transcript requests. It is necessary to complete the form, sign it, and return it along with payment. Please note that we require the signature of the student. If you are an institution requesting a transcript, we will accept your school request form with a student signature along with the $10.00 fee.
- Please mail requests for transcripts to:
- Commission on Proprietary Schools & College Registration
- RE: Transcript Request
- 3825 Ridgewood Road 5th floor, Jackson, MS 39211