Any person interested in making an application for a certificate of registration or an agent's permit under the Mississippi Proprietary School and College Registration Law should contact the CPSCR office at:
Commission on Proprietary School and College Registration
3825 Ridgewood Road
Jackson, MS 39211
The application packet fee is $25.00 and must be submitted by check or money order.
In your letter, you must include:
- Type of School
- Location/Proposed Location
- Estimated date of opening/Offering Programs
- Email Address
- Phone Number
After receipt of the written request and a $25.00 application fee, each prospective applicant will be emailed access log in to the online registration system, a copy of the Mississippi Proprietary School and College Registration Regulations, MS Law.
At the time you submit your full application, the fee of $3000 ($2500 for the application & $500 for agent license), proof of a $50,000 proprietary school bond, and proof of a proprietary agent bond must be included with the application materials.
“You can review the status of institutions registered with CPSCR by clicking here.”
- Download a copy of the CPSCR Regulations for State Oversight. These regulations give detailed information on the registration process.
- View the Addressing Federal Online/Distance Education Requirements (34CFR 600.9) document.
- Edvera Online Registration System