MCCB Meeting Schedule
The regular meeting dates, times, and locations for the Mississippi Community College Board are as follows:
The third Friday of each month at 9:00 a.m. at 3825 Ridgewood Road, Room 501, Jackson, Mississippi 39211.
The regular meeting dates, times, and locations set forth above may be changed by the board to accommodate a campus visit, to permit the board to meet in conjunction with the annual meeting of the Mississippi Association of Community and Junior Colleges (MACJC), or for other purposes. The dates, times, and places of these meetings will be announced to the board members, media, colleges, and public and will appear in the minutes of the board.
In the event the chairman determines it is necessary or desirable to call a special meeting on Thursday evening prior to the regular meeting, or at any other time, the chairman may direct the staff to issue notice of such meeting in accordance with the manner provided by law. In addition to meeting notices being provided as required by law or by policies and procedures, such notices may also be posted on the board’s website. Any regular or special meeting may be conducted as a teleconference meeting.
- Friday, August 23, 2019* MCCB Meeting, Jackson, MS
- Friday, September 20, 2019 MCCB Meeting hosted by Itawamba Community College, Tupelo, MS
- Friday, October 18, 2019 MCCB Meeting hosted by Jones College, Ellisville, MS
- Friday, November 15, 2019 MCCB Meeting, Jackson, MS
- Friday, December 20, 2019 MCCB Meeting, Jackson, MS
* Meeting date voted and approved change by the MCCB at the May 17, 2019 meeting.