Interactive Tableau Tables
These dynamic tables allow you to view enrollment and graduate data for multiple years for any of the Mississippi community colleges. You can filter by year, by college and by many other factors.
- First-Time/Full-Time by Gender
- First-Time/Full-Time by Race
- First-Time/Full-Time by Curriculum
- First-Time/Full-Time Average ACT
- First-Time/Full-Time Graduation Rates
- First-Time/Full-Time Fall to Fall Retention Rates
- Course Subject Success
- MS Virtual Community College (MSVCC)
- Graduates and Awards
- Graduates and Residency
- Headcount by Term and Residency
- Headcount by Gender and Curriculum
- Headcount by Race and Curriculum
- Headcount by Age Group and Curriculum
- Headcount by Admission and Dual Enrollment
- FTE by Gender
- FTE by Race
- FTE by County
The Mississippi Education Achievement Council (EAC) as established by law requires the colleges to give an annual status report by October of each year. These reports encompass the various aspects of the colleges, from academics to adult education, and workforce.
- Performance Profile Executive Summary
- Community College Report Cards 2012
- Community College Report Cards 2013
- Community College Report Cards 2014
- Community College Report Cards 2015
- Community College Report Cards 2016
- Community College Report Cards 2017
- Community College Report Cards 2018
Statistical Enrollment Data
These tables provide a good insight of each of the community colleges for a given academic year. Various demographics and residency tables are included as well as graduate headcounts.
Annual Workforce Reports
These tables provide a glance at the Workforce programs of the colleges.